At the Scharfenberger Law Firm, we are pleased to report that we have successfully represented a number of clients with cases involving sexual harassment, discrimination, and employee rights.
Here are a few of our recent case results:
- $370,000 verdict for a female client in a sexual harassment trial
- $125,000 settlement for female manager who was sexually harassed by boss.
- $290,000 settlement for female employee who was sexually harassed by her boss.
- $35,000 settlement for injured worker in workers compensation retaliation matter.
- $40,000 settlement for worker victimized by race discrimination.
If you have been a victim of sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, or other violations against your employment rights, you may be eligible for remedies including monetary compensation from your employer or former employer.
Speak with a Kentucky employment law attorney who has experience and a successful track record handling these types of cases. Call today for a free, no-obligation consultation to review the facts of your case. If we take your case, we will work hard to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you deserve.